Cooking time: 21-25 minutes
Preparation Time: 11-15 minutes
- Potatoes 1 inch pieces, boiled
- 4 large cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 4 tablespoons salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Coriander seeds crushed 1 tablespoon
- Roasted cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Dry mango powder (amchur) 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh coriander leaves 2 tablespoons
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and sauté till it changes colour. Add salt and stir.
- Add red chilli powder, crushed coriander seeds, roasted cumin powder and dry mango powder.
- Add potato cubes and stir carefully till the masala covers all the potato cubes well.
- Add coriander leaves and stir. Serve hot.